A 30-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder for the shooting of Antonio Galtney last year in Englewood.
Christopher Harp of the 7000 block of South Carpenter was ordered held Saturday on a $2 million bond.
Harp is accused of killing the 28-year-old Galtney, who was found mortally wounded May 7, 2015, in the 7000 block of South Sangamon, according to the Chicago Police.
Officers responding to a call of shots fired found Galtney shot multiple times about 7:25 p.m., authorities said at the time.
Galtney, of the 500 block of East 51st Street, was shot in the armpit and thigh, authorities said. He died less than an hour later at Stroger Hospital, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.
—Chicago Sun-Times Wire